To help protect your personal information on this site,
please log out of your Facebook account now.
log out of facebook
Do's & Don'ts of Interviewing Veterans
reading time 4 min
- Proper interviewing techniques can help you better understand a veteran’s full potential.
- Get veterans talking. Make them comfortable. Set an easygoing tone.
- Check out our sample questions designed to help get you started.
Make a Pledge to Hire Veterans
reading time 1 min
- Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Capital One’s mission to hire 500,000 heroes.
- Fill out a short pledge form, receive your Web sticker and display your support.
- It’s not just the right thing to do—it’s the smart thing.
Hiring Fairs, Job Boards & Other Resources
reading time 8 min
- You can participate in hiring fairs hosted by military-specific recruitment firms.
- Look beyond the Monster-sized job boards for those tailored to the needs of veterans.
- Industry-specific training programs help you focus your veteran recruitment efforts.