To help protect your personal information on this site,
please log out of your Facebook account now.
log out of facebook
Accommodating Veterans With Disabilities
reading time 3 min
- When veterans reveal a physical or mental disability, employers must accommodate them.
- There are ways to avoid unintentional discrimination against a disabled worker.
- The Department of Labor’s Heroes at Work program and other resources keep you informed.
Information Resources & Support Groups
reading time 5 min
- Find comprehensive veteran hiring guides from the Department of Labor, U.S. Chamber and other groups.
- You’re not alone. Use social networking to post jobs, share info and learn from others.
Government Tools That Help You Find Talent
reading time 10 min
- Job banks, resource directories, job centers and one-stop career advice are readily available.
- Some government programs combine hiring resources with on-the-job training.
- There are resources available to help you provide opportunity for our wounded heroes.